Sunday, April 28, 2013

10 Things (I hate about) Me

Since I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write, and also since I have virtually no readers, I thought I'd do one of those "get to know me" posts for when new readers finally show up. Here goes!

1. I am very honest, almost (or totally, depending on who you ask) to a fault.  I'm sardonic, sarcastic, and a pretty much a barrel of very dry laughs.
2. I met my husband at 18, married him at 21, and am trying to get knocked up at 23 (although no dice so far).  I know you want to tell me about the statistics.  Please don't. I already know!
3.  I graduated college at 20 with the world's most useless degree - philosophy. Hence the online shop in lieu of a real job.
4. I work as a nanny for my real dollars (shop is mainly for fun now but will hopefully turn into more later).
5. I have two dogs (mutts), and they hate each other. We're working on it.  Slowly.
6. I went to culinary school, and it made me hate cooking for awhile.  I've come around though, and I love it again.
7. I'm Jewish but I'm a very bad Jew.  Have only been in a temple once since my wedding over 2 years ago, and it wasn't by choice.
8. I hate raw onions with everything within me.
9. My favorite kind of food is Indian food, but only from Silver Coin (shoutout peeps who will never ever read this!!).
10. My goal for this year is to learn to sew.  I made curtains for my house last year but I used stitch witchery.  Dreadful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment